Wednesday 1 October 2014

Just minding my own business

Dear Ella,

There I was - just minding my own business in Sainsbury's on my way home from work - and I bumped into you.  That was a shock - you were just by the pomegranates and other odd fruits, you had your back to me, I wasn't looking where I was going - you must have taken a step back and we "bumped",  I never saw your face, but it was your hair, height and stature to a tee.

You took my breath away and I kept looking - couldn't believe what I was seeing - you moved off chatting to a friend - your face still hidden.

I bought the carrots I had gone in for and headed for home - the strange fruits was a good clue - you would never have been checking those out!

Missing you

Lots of love

Mum
XX

1 comment:

  1. I've bumped into you a few times Ella. Your mum is right, it takes you by surprise big time! Love U Jim x

    ReplyDelete