Friday 24 April 2015

3BT's

Dear Ella,

Still trying to remember our 3BT's philosophy most days.  Today off to a  great start.  Awake early with a busy brain and could see the sunshine peeping round the edge of the blinds in my bedroom.

1.  Out of bed (cautiously - watch that left knee and hip), running kit on and off out for a gentle three miles around harbour side  Peaceful, sunny and spacious  So good for the heart, soul and mind.

2.  Love a duck as you know.  Very nearly stopped in my tracks - three beautiful ducks settled and gently quacking outside the Arnolfini.

3.  Home - bits and pieces in the kitchen reminding me of a lovely late supper last night with Maya - so much energy and vitality (Maya not me).  You used to say "you'd really like Maya Mum, she's just your kind of person".  You were right - just my kind of person.

Missing you so much

Lots of love

Mum
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment