Thursday 29 May 2014

feat.Ella

Dear Ella,

Been mucking around on I tunes and You Tube trying to find some new tunes - missing the "listen to this" and the constant beat of music from you room or where ever you are.

Startlingly - the words below appeared.


BASTILLE feat. Ella - No Angels (TLC vs The XX)


I only have to see "Ella" written down or here "Ella" - and my heart misses a beat.  How can your name be used by anyone else?

I know for a fact that it will be busy at Woodlands tomorrow, as I am sure it is on many days.   You will recognise a few faces and no doubt have visitors.  

Woodlands feat.Ella - Yes Angels (I hope  - if thats what you want).


Lots of love

Mum
XXX


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I am reading a book with an "Ella" in it, in this case Grand Duchess Elizabeth, known as Ella, the sister of the last Empress of Russia, love U Bob

    ReplyDelete