Friday 9 May 2014

Turns out

Dear Ella,

Turns out - we're popular, well  I always knew you were, but tonight I met a fan of our letters - had no idea she was reading them.  Apparently inspirational, moving and thought provoking.  I was truely touched and moved, special feedback from a unique person.

On that basis, I checked our stats - around over 120 page views a day - good grief, no pressure maybe I should be writing something more useful.  Then I reminded myself, that this is primarily selfish therapy for me - if others like it  - then cracking, thats a bonus, but just now, right now - am in the zone and writing to you.

Hope you would have been proud of me today, pulled off a bit of an event at work - which mainly went OK, home late and missed your "where are you"?  text, that forever checking up on me gene that you had.

BTW - if you are "checking upon me" -"fair to middling" would be my statement.

Read this today which I thought was a great  response to the well worn cliche "time heals".


They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."

- Andy Warhol


I am trying!

Lots of love

Mum
XX

1 comment:

  1. I guess Warhol is right, in that you have to initiate and/or cope with change yourself, but you do need time to do it! Love, U Bob

    ReplyDelete