Thursday 16 January 2014

3 BT's

Dear Ella,

Still working at being grateful for small things and observant and vigilant of the detail around.

Todays:

1.  As I walked down the road to work, a lady came out her house and was sent off with the words "I love you Mummy" from her little girl.  "Close the door, behind me Millie, I love you too - see you later".

2.  Round the corner and I heard "morning" - and there was Sonia leaning out of her car window - smiling as only Sonia can. We waved and swapped "have a good day" and carried on with our journeys.


3.  Coming home - and there was Sophie curled up on the sofa, under my orange throw, watching "Dirty Dancing" (again).  Two exams done - back for more revision time. "You all right?", "yeah - you?" - and I guess we sort of are.

Hope you had some 3BT's today.

Lots of love
Mum
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hum, 3 BTs today?

    Walking along the Thames path in Windsor for the first time in a week or so, possible now the flood has receded!

    I have been working on an article for the last few days, it got through two reviews without adverse comment.

    My first pint tonight in the Carpenter's Arms tasted good after dry day yesterday - new years resolution still adhered to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - 64 lengths at 7 am
    - Friday nite popcorn nite with the family
    - Idiris Elba on Graham Norton

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Sam Baldocks double at The Gate
    2. Surprise meeting with Holly on bus stop to catch up on all latest fashion news
    3. Double header of latest Silent Witness on Sky+

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shares - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete