Wednesday 9 April 2014

Cold Pizza and comfy shoes

Dear Ella,

Out for dinner tonight - couldn't manage all my pizza - so great news there is some in a carry out box in the fridge for your breakfast.  Goodness you loved cold pizza (and I mean really fridge cold) first thing in the morning, whenever first thing was.  Not sure I will manage it for breakfast - will rise to the challenge for lunch and of course as ever think of you when I am eating it.

Spring/summer time approaches - hurrah, but what to do about shoes (remember that old chestnut?) - without being uncomfortable, being able to walk miles, not get to hot, not to look too old, frumpy or even "lesbienish" - think I might have have cracked it - "memory foam Sketchers flex appeal".  Should be good with a title so long it hardly fits on the box!

I tried them out tonight and blissfuly trekked round to Millennium Square for half a Pizza - more of bounce than a trek.

Lots of love

Mum
XX




1 comment:

  1. Off on hols tomorrow Ella and packed my 'lesbian trainers' (christened by you)..... Still love them and wear them loads on hols, but always smile and think of you when packing them..... Love Uncle Jimx

    ReplyDelete