Saturday 5 October 2013

Job done well

Dear Ella,

Just to let you know that the vet says "Brian is doing just fine, a perfect specimen and has clearly been well looked after"!

So the 9.30am wrestle with belligerent cat into the cage and drive to the vets was worth it - you can rest easy knowing I am doing a good job of looking after your precious cat.

I did discuss her penchant for frogs and was told that this was not unheard of - but then horror of horrors, the vet told me that her cat had bought half (the end half) of a snake into her house - good grief, as you know I would have to run for the hills never to return if Brian ever did anything like that.
Suddenly frogs seem quite attractive.

Am taking the old black one (Fizz) in a couple of weeks - expensive business having pets.... how did I end up "flying solo" with two cats in tow?

Hope your pleased.

Lots of love

Mum
xxx

PS - Brian even nice to Annie now - well for a while...




No comments:

Post a Comment