Monday 8 April 2013

Mrs T and Twiglets

Dear Ella

By Mrs T - I don't mean Granny, but Mrs Thatcher - gone and on her way wherever (by foot - if you have read my last letter).

Anyway, you would have enjoyed the explosion of coverage in the media and joined in all the debate - as you can imagine, extreme views coming in from varying friends and family.

I missed having you hear to chat and ooh and ahh about it all - so I had some twiglets instead - actually we might have had them anyway.

Twiglets/marmite - a bit like Mrs T - you either love them/her or hate them/her

Lots of love

Mum
xx


Good advice!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a gin too Jo...... Ella would I am sure not remember this Mrs T...... But she will have heard of her from certain family members and quite rightly so..... It's a huge part of our history and make up..... Have loved the coverage and music ( Ella would have loved the music I know.... I fought the law and the law one/ This is the sound of the suburbs , summed up the best of them)..... Would have enjoyed the political banter with Ella as I know she would have had a view..... And quite rightly so..... Love Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked Twiglets too. Our Gran (Mrs M) used to keep a box in her sideboard and feed them to us grand-kids and the cats (Bill and Ben). Ah memories of the 70s, when we only knew of one Mrs T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check this site out before betting How2Bet

    ReplyDelete