Back on the 3 BT's - except I have 6 for today - is that greedy?
1. Waking up to that "Saturday morning feeling" - (which didn't take too long to come after the usual awful waking moment of remembering that you are not here) - no overwhelming timetable, simply more time to choose and do things, even down to what to eat for breakfast!
2. Tidied and sorted your room - that feels better. So you see nothing changes, you will know better than anyone and witnessed how often the the therapy of bringing order to chaos has calmed and settled me. Hope your like what we have done, it was great to have your Dad helping me.
3. After all the tidying and sorting - just having the whole day to myself - terrifying but wonderful.
4. I ran three miles!
5. Sophie coming home from work - enjoying her tea and then looking twenty million dollars as she set off for her night out.
6. Geoff and Sue coming round for dinner. As ever Geoff cooked - wonderful food and great company. There are no friends like old friends - and as you know we have been a threesome for a long time. We reminisced about all the times you dipped in and out of our evenings over the years and relentlessly teased Geoff (lesbian boots) and hugged Sue. We cried a lot but also said "WOW"!
Lots of love
|Geoff, Ella and Sue|
|Geoff, Jo and Sue|
|Geoff and his apprentice|