Wednesday 13 March 2013

Harry Potter

Dear Ella,

Yet again (yes again) Sophie is watching a HP film on the TV (at least she has progressed from Hectors House - favourite video when she was about three).

Harry still does not do it for me - so really Sophie needs you here to get wrapped up in wizards, potions, death eaters, Ron Weasely appreciation and everything else that Hogwarts offers.  

Sometime I try to imagine how I would have felt if I had lost one of my brothers when I was seventeen - not lost like at the park or behind the sofa, but really lost, lost like she has lost you.  But, I can't  - so I just watch and wait.

Lots of love

Mum
xx




4 comments:

  1. Still here (thankfully), love Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, when you were 17, the 'terrible twins' were 14, and a right pain I bet, but as Rob says we're thankfully still here, and appreciating every moment of our sibling 'big sis' , and since Ella's parting, will never take that for granted rest assured ( am sure speaking on Andys behalf)...... Jim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, we must of been irritating 11 yr olds, so probably even worse(can't subtract), but still applies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Harry Potter, and also have the Lego set!! :D I recently made a review on Harry Potter as well! :)

    ReplyDelete