Wednesday 16 January 2013

Laugh out loud...

Dear Ella

Well this made me laugh out loud when I saw Annie's comment on the "Juicing" letter I wrote to you at the weekend, so just in case you missed it.

Think my health misses those juices, glad the juice master is back! I have an old text from Ella on my phone that says "Oi come over soon, my mum says she wants to give you a right juicing, whatever that means ha ha!" Needless to say I had to drink something with spinach in! xxx

Love it!

Lots of love

Mum

x

PS - January A levels done and finished today for Sophie - phew all-round

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about juicers; I reckon I do my five a day but eat them straight (or as ingredients)! Well done Soph an getting winter a-levels done (in my day we only did them in summer), let's hope results reflect all the hard work, love U Bob

    ReplyDelete