Wednesday 9 January 2013

Silly Brian

Dear Ella

Its official - Brian is really missing you - maybe even as much as me!

The onslaught of presents in the form of worms and sticks continues, and she pesters me or Sophie from the minute we get in for attention, clearly missing your undivided attention.

Just in from a catch up with Marion and Shelagh - checking my emails and thinking about a blog entry and here she is "our mate" with me every step of the way!

Love you lots

Mum
X
PS - she is now playing football with my cheque book (whats one of those) around the kitchen floor...







2 comments:

  1. Dear Jo, I was not lucky enough to know Ella and have only met you once at Jane clutterbucks house just before Christmas but I would love to take part in the run for Ella, as would a few of us from our family. Please let me know of the details and how to start raising money if this is ok with you. We've also started raising the profile of giving blood, I've contacted many of the people I work with in the NHS and am looking into the blood bank coming to our place of work. Also the members of our family who could do so have given and made appointments in 6 months to continue giving. My thoughts are often with you, Sophie and of course Ella. Take care, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Brian is totally there for you and Sophie Jo she is keeping an eye on you both for Ella!xx

    ReplyDelete